Junior Cloud Engineers
Datum geplaatst: 09-10-2019
Voor ATOS zijn we exclusief aan het werven voor meerder junior Cloud Engineers.
Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
As Junior Cloud Engineer at Atos you play an important role in the digital transformation of our clients. Together with client and colleagues you share your expertise on how we help organizations collaborate more efficiently and more securely with cloud technology. As Junior Cloud Engineer at Atos your tasks will include:
- Assemble, assess, and analyse information and advise on possibilities and solutions;
- Work with the customer to define the priorities of the cloud solution and prioritize the cloud strategy and architecture requirements;
- The design of cloud infrastructures and building it according to specs;
- Learning and developing yourself in the continuously changing world of Cloud;
As Junior Cloud Engineer at Atos you are part of a young, international and growing team. You will work closely together with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts. It is a dynamic position with lots of room to grow and develop. Growing within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in your field of expertise. Also, knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
In todayâ€™s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
Who are you
- You recently obtained a technical HBO/WO degree (preferably IT) and are looking for your first or second job;
- You are currently living in the Netherlands and speak English fluently, Dutch is preferred;
- You have some experience in working with a Public Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google);
- Infra-automation, Containerization and Cloud Orchestration trigger your curiosity;
- Knowledge of and experience with tools like Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Python;
- Experience with Agile working (SCRUM/SAFe/DevOps);
- Good commercial awareness and acumen;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Experienced and willing to working cross-functional within the organization. Working together with people from different disciplines;
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays.
How to apply:
For more information about this position, please contact Marcel van Rijn, via email@example.com or 06-47103115.